- Cunningham FG, Leveno KJ, Bloom SL, Hauth JC, Spong CY, Dashe JS, Hoffman BL, Casey BM, Sheffield JS. Williams Obstetrics. 24th ed.; 2010.
- Field A, Halood R. complications of caesarean section. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist. 2016; 18:265-72
- Belfort MA. Postpartum hemorrhage: Management approaches requiring laparotomy. Uptodate, Nov 14, 2019
- O’Leary JL, O’Leary JA. Uterine artery ligation in the control of intractable postpartum hemorrhage. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1966; 94:920.
- O’Leary JA. Uterine artery ligation in the control of postcesarean hemorrhage. J Reprod Med 1995; 40:189.
- Goldfarb I, Henry D, Dumont O, Barth W. Inadvertent hysterotomy extension at cesarean delivery and risk of uterine rupture in the next pregnancy. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology 2011 (poster)
- Giugale L, Sakamoto S, Yabes J, Dunn S, Krans E. Unintended hysterotomy extension during caesarean delivery: risk factors and maternal morbidity, March 2018, Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 38(8):1-6
- Urinary tract injury in gynecologic surgery: Identification and management. UpToDate.
Updated on June 28, 2021